Outputs of the project Digital Media for Intercultural Dialogue – Erasmus Plus Youth.
The general aim of the project was to contribute to broaden knowledges and methodologies on how Digital Media can become a positive tool for young people to develop civic and social skills, and to promote intercultural dialogue.
- Several meetings have been carried out, addressed to youth workers of the partner organizations, aimed at exchanging good practices on the topic of intercultural dialogue and Digital Media; each meeting will had a specific focus, in order to explore different aspects of the project theme;
- After each meeting the partner organizations will experiment the methodologies learned by carrying out training and animation activities with young people.
- DigitMiD Ttraining activities – a collection of training activities focused on storytelling and digital media for intercultural dialogue;
- video materials produced by the young people within the experimentation activities, all related to the theme of intercultural dialogue and Digital Media;
- videotutorials about the methodologies shared in the practical exchange meetings.
- Cooperativa Itinere, Italy (coordinator).
- Stowarzyszenie Pracownia Filmowa “Cotopaxi”, Poland.
- United Societies Of Balkans Astiki Etaireia, Greece.
- Real Time Video Ltd, UK.
- Clube Intercultural Europeu, Portugal.
DitiMID – Videotutorials
|Autobiographical Video Story||https://youtu.be/TUFfHcigiYo|
|How to start a PV workshop||https://vimeo.com/755244780/97f334a365|
DitiMID – Manual
|Autobiographical Video Story||COMING SOON|
Download the DigitMID output: IO1 – DigitMiD Ttraining activities
See the DigitMID stories: https://www.storyap.eu/hosted-projects/digit-mid/