It represents, to me, what's wrong, what's right, the opportunities and how we can be hopeful within the EU.
Each stick character hopes to relate to someone and hopefully everyone and anyone can find themselves inside the flag. My inspiration was taken from the "The Blob Tree" Feelosophy; "The Blobs are neither male nor female, young nor old, European nor African, ancient nor modern. They are outside of culture."
- YoMem - Young Messengers of European Memory
- MY EUROPE - Stories of belonging to Europe; European macro and micro stories; Learning from diversity.
Such licence includes the possibility of:
- Reproducing, distributing, communicating to the public, displaying in public, representing, carrying out and acting out the work.
- Attribution: anyone who utilizes the work must indicate its origin in the ways indicated by the author or the person who released the work under the licence;
- Non Commercial: the work cannot be used for commercial purposes;
- Non Derived: the work cannot be altered or transformed nor can it be utilized to create another.
Thanks for the participation!