In 2018 I went inter railing, due to the eu giving out a free pass to people when they turned 18. I could travel 5 days in a period of a month. I traveled to Germany, Hungary, Bulgaria, Serbia, Austria and Belgium. I also traveled through France, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Croatia. This was a significant experience of Europe as I got to see many different countries and cultures, and experience the diversity of Europe.
- YoMem - Young Messengers of European Memory
- MY EUROPE - Stories of belonging to Europe; European macro and micro stories; Learning from diversity.
Such licence includes the possibility of:
- Reproducing, distributing, communicating to the public, displaying in public, representing, carrying out and acting out the work.
- Attribution: anyone who utilizes the work must indicate its origin in the ways indicated by the author or the person who released the work under the licence;
- Non Commercial: the work cannot be used for commercial purposes;
- Non Derived: the work cannot be altered or transformed nor can it be utilized to create another.
Thanks for the participation!