The Bike Encounters project aims to promote amateur cycling sport as a means of social inclusion and social tourism.
The project will create the following products:
– research on the use of amateur cycling sport in partner countries;
– collection of good practices on cycling as social inclusion;
– creation of social cycle tourism routes in partner countries.
Project partners are:
– ITALIAN FREE TIME FEDERATION, Italy (coordinator).
– Instytut Rozwoju Sportu i Edukacji / Institute for the Development of Sport and Education / (IRSIE), Poland.
– Fundación Red Deporte y Cooperación – RDYC – Spain.