New narrations for the future of Europe
Erasmus Plus Program, Youth – Cooperation Partnerships
Start date: 28-02-2022
End date: 27.02.2024
- to involve young people in social actions aimed to support sustainable development and social change, through the power of life stories and creativity;
- support young people to became more resilient, thanks to creativity and participation in the social fabric.
– co-creation of digital narratives, in presence and at a distance, through creative methodologies, involving young people of different EU Countries;
– video interviews, participatory video, storytelling.
- youth workers;
- young people in general; young people under risk of social exlusion.
R1 – Tool kit for youth workers, concerning educational activities aimed to use storytelling to involve young people in social action.
R2 – Video tutorial for young people concerning storytelling methods aimed to support sustainable development.
R3 – Motivational Videos, created with young influencer, aimed to involve young people in social action for the sustainable development of Europe and the world.
R4 – App aimed to create narrations to support sustainable development in Europe and in the world.
R5 – A digital platform to involve young people in social actions aimed to support Sustainable development and social change, through the power of life stories and creativity.
|Storie di Mondi Possibili
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
- février 2, 2024
- février 28, 2023