and did not experience what I know in the tips of my fingers, in the ends of my hair, in the
stuff of that soul of mine, its existence yet to be confirmed, then let me tell you this:
to quote the ever-relatable Eve Jihan Jeffers - who’s that girl?
growing up, I spent at least a week of every summer holidays in the mountains. “hiking”, you say in English, but in Polish it’s just walking. we share a mountain range with Slovakia and the border running through is one of those where there’s just a post, about fifty centimeters high or so. we'd play this game, my siblings and I, walking through the mountains when I was a child. take a step forward - you're in Slovakia. step back - you're in Poland again.
- YoMem - Young Messengers of European Memory
- MY EUROPE - Stories of belonging to Europe; European macro and micro stories; Learning from diversity.
Such licence includes the possibility of:
- Reproducing, distributing, communicating to the public, displaying in public, representing, carrying out and acting out the work.
- Attribution: anyone who utilizes the work must indicate its origin in the ways indicated by the author or the person who released the work under the licence;
- Non Commercial: the work cannot be used for commercial purposes;
- Non Derived: the work cannot be altered or transformed nor can it be utilized to create another.
Thanks for the participation!