As it narrates about my very first meeting with Europe it is a story of confusion and disorientation, but it’s also the story of a deep love.
I was shocked by the way colours were distributed on the streets and by the way lights used to hit the windows and the ground.
I could just focus on the heaviness of the bricks on the walls, on the shape of the houses and on the way those unknown words used to adjust on the advertising boards.
I was clearly lost in my perception and I felt like the world I was experiencing was just as fake as a movie scenography.
- YoMem - Young Messengers of European Memory
- MY EUROPE - Stories of belonging to Europe; European macro and micro stories; Learning from diversity.
Such licence includes the possibility of:
- Reproducing, distributing, communicating to the public, displaying in public, representing, carrying out and acting out the work.
- Attribution: anyone who utilizes the work must indicate its origin in the ways indicated by the author or the person who released the work under the licence;
- Non Commercial: the work cannot be used for commercial purposes;
- Non Derived: the work cannot be altered or transformed nor can it be utilized to create another.
Thanks for the participation!